Introducing “The Cheese Man” – new sponsor for 2017

Golf4Fun is please to welcome The British Cheese Center as an official sponsor in 2017.

Famous for its selection of British Cheeses you can find them at the Markthalle im Viadukt in Kreiss 5, next to Tramstop “Dammweg or an easy 20 minute walk from the main station and we are reliably informed they also have plenty of visitor parking.

According to Michael Jones the owner together with his business partner Astrid, “When I first came to Switzerland in 2007 I had the opportunity to fulfil a dream. To work with food. I did this in what most people thought was the craziest way possible. I opened, a cheese shop. But not just any cheese shop.”

And if the history of British cheese is of interest, Michael can provide many facts – Find out why British cheese is not so well known…. how WW2 killed off production of Artisan British cheese… The influence of the Romans and Normans on British cheese….. How Britain now makes more different styles of cheese than any other country in the world…. And much more!

Michael also organizes regular cheese related events, most recently a Scottish Fondue and Whiskey Degustation in March 2017…pop in and find out more about what he has planned in the coming months!