Golf4Fun welcomes La Gruyère Tourism – Sponsor Announcement 2014
Golf4Fun is happy to announce that La Gruyère Tourism will be an official sponsor of Golf4Fun in 2014.
Nestled in the canton of Fribourg, La Gruyère provides a host destinations and activities for visitors – whether it’s for a weekend or a longer stay.
At the foot of the Pre-Alps, you will be enchanted by the charm and picturesque architecture of the medieval town of Gruyères. The town has given its name to the area and to its delicious cheese. There is something for everyone:
- Local attractions include the medieval Gruyères Castle, the Giger Museum, The Tibet Museum and the famous “La Maison du Gruyère” – the home of the famous Gruyère cheese. For chocolate lovers – Maison Cailler is a short drive away!
- For those who love Hiking as much as Golfing – this area of canton Fribourg also provides a stunning backdrop for a whole range of hiking trails
- And for the Skiers among you why not plan a Ski Break; the Gruyère region provides a wide range of ski facilities all within easy reach
Alongside the opportunity to win some great prizes from La Gruyère Tourism during our 2014 tournament series; new in 2014 is “Passeport La Gruyère” – visit Gruyère anytime during 2014 for a minimum 2 night stay and get a great value package starting from 119.- CHF which includes:
- Welcome drink
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast
- Fondue evening
- Free entry to choice of local attractions (worth 85.- CHF)