Dates: Sunday 3rd September – Sunday 10th September 2017
For our Ireland Sejourn 2017 we are heading to the beautiful east cost of Ireland. Staying at the Grand Hotel in the seaside village Malahide which is a short train ride from Dublin city center (20 mins) and playing at
Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links, St Anne GC, Howth GC, Malahide GC, Corrstown GC.
Price per person:
|Gold Member||Normal Member|
|Golfer in a Double Room (based on 2 sharing)||1795.- EUR||1945.- EUR|
|Reserve & Pay before Feb 28th 2017||1645.- EUR||1795.- EUR|
|Single Supplement||255.- EUR||255.- EUR|
|Non Golfer in a Double Room (based on 2 sharing)||1600.- EUR|
|Reserve & Pay before Feb 28th 2017||1450.- EUR|
• 7 nights * at the Grand Hotel, Malahide, Co. Dublin
• Cooked breakfast daily.
• 5 * 18 holes golf
• Transfers to/from Airport, hotel and golf courses included in the package.
* By registering you accept the following terms and conditions:
• Reservation is based on a first come first served basis, secured by payment; register early to avoid disappointment!
• By accepting these terms and conditions, the booking is considered confirmed by Golf4Fun.
• For your booking you will receive a confirmation and invoice.
• 30% of the total invoice amount is due upon receiving the order confirmation. The balance is due at the latest 12 weeks prior to the departure date. The travel documents will follow upon full payment.
• In the event of a cancellation within the specified periods, the following percentage part payments will apply:
From date of confirmed registration: 30 %
9 to 12 prior to the departure date: 50 %
8 weeks prior to the departure date: 100 %
The customer will have own travel insurance to cover the above contingencies.
• In the event of unforeseen contingencies such as war, riots, strikes or force majeure which will lead to a cancellation of the trip, a full restitution of the paid amount will be effected with the exception of eventual advanced payments to third parties.
• The customer is solely responsible for getting the necessary passports and Visas.
• Golf4Fun is not responsible for stolen personal goods and luggage or damages to them.
• Golf4Fun cannot assume responsibility for death, sickness or accident during transportation or golf playing.
• Golf4Fun cannot be held responsible for golf courses which maybe suddenly closed due to poor weather conditions, tournaments or “force majeure”.
•Golf4Fun reserves the right to change the offer due to unforseen, unavoidable circumstances or “force majeure”.
•All photographs taken by Golf4Fun photographer during the trip are the property of Golf4Fun.