Golf4Fun is happy to announce that La Gruyère Tourism will once again be an official sponsor of Golf4Fun in 2015.
Nestled in the canton of Fribourg, La Gruyère provides a host destinations and activities for visitors – whether it’s for a weekend or a longer stay.
At the foot of the Pre-Alps, you will be enchanted by the charm and picturesque architecture of the medieval town of Gruyères. The town has given its name to the area and to its delicious cheese. There is something for everyone:
- Local attractions include the medieval Gruyères Castle, the Giger Museum, The Tibet Museum and the famous “La Maison du Gruyère” – the home of the famous Gruyère cheese. For chocolate lovers – Maison Cailler is a short drive away!
- For those who love Hiking as much as Golfing – this area of canton Fribourg also provides a stunning backdrop for a whole range of hiking trails – click to see the full list!
- And for the Skiers among you why not plan a Ski Break; the Gruyère region provides a wide range of ski facilities all within easy reach – click to see the full list!
Alongside the opportunity to win some great prizes from La Gruyère Tourism during our 2015 tournament series; once again in 2015 it is possible to combine a great value “Passeport La Gruyère” overnight stay with Round 6 of our 2015 tournament series at Gruyere Golf Club or indeed anytime during 2015 – visit Gruyère for a minimum 2 night stay and get a great value package starting from 125.- CHF which includes:
- Welcome drink
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast
- Fondue evening
- Free entry to choice of local attractions (worth 150.- CHF)