Dates: Saturday 26th September – Saturday 3rd October 2015
Player ability: Minimum HCP Men 28, Ladies 36/Swiss PR
For our Autumn Sejourn 2015 we are heading to the beautiful south cost of Portugal. Staying in heart of the marina area in Vilamoura at the 4* Vila Gale Ampalius Hotel and playing at
Oceanico GC – Victoria Course 1, Oceanico GC – Old Course, Vila Sol GC2, Pinhal GC, Vale do Lobo GC – Ocean Course 3,
Vale do Lobo GC – Royal Course4
1 Hosted Portugal Masters since 2007.
2 Hosted Porteguese Open in 1992 and 1993
3,4 Hosted Porteguese Open in 2003
Price per person:
- Single: 1220.- EUR
Early Bird Discount: Reserve and pay before May 15 2015 – 1098. – EUR
- Single Delux: 1440.- EUR
Early Bird Discount: Reserve and pay before May 15 2015 – 1296. – EUR
- Double (golfer) : 1110.- EUR
Early Bird Discount: Reserve and pay before May 15 2015 – 999. – EUR
- Double (non-golfer): 660.- CHF
Early Bird Discount: Reserve and pay before May 15 2015 – 594. – EUR
- 7 nights Bed and Breakfast at Vila Gale Ampalius Hotel
- Playing at Oceanico Victoria and Old courses as well as Vila Sol GC and Pinhal GC
- Optional extra rounds at Vale do Lobo GC – Royal and Ocean courses.
- Transfers to/from Airport, hotel and golf courses included in the package.
* By registering you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
• Reservation is based on a first come first served basis, secured by payment; register early to avoid disappointment!
• By accepting these terms and conditions, the booking is considered confirmed by Golf4Fun.
• For your booking you will receive a confirmation and invoice.
• 50% of the total invoice amount is due upon receiving the order confirmation. The balance is due at the latest 45 days prior to the departure date. The travel documents will follow upon full payment.
• In the event of a cancellation within the specified periods, the following percentage part payments will apply:
60 to 45 days prior to the departure date: 25 %
44 to 30 days prior to the departure date: 50 %
29 to 15 days prior to the departure date: 75 %
14 to 00 days prior to the departure date: 100 %
The customer will have own travel insurance to cover the above contingencies.
• In the event of unforeseen contingencies such as war, riots, strikes or force majeure which will lead to a cancellation of the trip, a full restitution of the paid amount will be effected with the exception of eventual advanced payments to third parties.
• The customer is solely responsible for getting the necessary passports and Visas.
• Golf4Fun is not responsible for stolen personal goods and luggage or damages to them.
• Golf4Fun cannot assume responsibility for death, sickness or accident during transportation or golf playing.
• Golf4Fun cannot be held responsible for golf courses which maybe suddenly closed due to poor weather conditions, tournaments or “force majeure”.
•Golf4Fun reserves the right to change the offer due to unforseen, unavoidable circumstances or “force majeure”.
•All photographs taken by Golf4Fun photographer during the trip are the property of Golf4Fun.